The Peterson Studio offers remote piano lessons for the following limited circumstances:
- Students/teachers who are in quarantine or sick with Covid-19 (to be determined on a case by case basis depending on class dynamics)
- Students who have not been fever free for 24 hours (to be determined on a case by case basis depending upon classroom dynamics)
- Non scheduled studio closures
- Snow Days
PLEASE NOTE: The Studio uses the Zoom platform. Please make sure your email and cell number are updated in your student portal on my website so that you will receive your link without delay.
1) Try to limit how many other devices are being used during the lesson time
2) Try to eliminate background noise
3) Have the camera facing all the keys and the student's face if possible
4) The student should be ready with all books, materials and PENCIL
5) Try to be near your router and always work on the newest device possible
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR NEED ASSISTANCE, PLEASE CONTACT THE STUDIO!